We are seeking a highly motivated and capable genomic scientist with extensive experience and interest in translational cancer research. This position requires experience in exome or whole genome NGS sequence analysis, variant interpretation and prioritization and an understanding of cancer biology and human genetics. Top candidates will also have experience translating research findings into clinically relevant and actionable information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Daily processing, interpretation and analysis of identified variants from clinical samples.
2. Collaborate with bioinformaticians, scientists, and clinicians to design and perform analyses and evaluate observed associations.
3. Contribute to building the Tempus knowledge database.
4. Design and evaluate analysis for sequencing-based projects; discuss valid data collection methods.
5. Produce high quality and detailed documentation for all projects.