Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, Tempus empowers physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for builders (front-end developers, backend developers and machine learning experts) who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
What You'll Do:
- Automate testing of of a novel bioinformatics platform with the capability of ingesting large amounts of unstructured data to provide personalized insights at the molecular level. Work alongside other team members in Engineering, Computational Biology and Data Science in an Agile environment to deliver an enterprise-grade product in an iterative manner.
- You will collaborate with fellow Software Engineers in Test to discover new ways of creating and executing tests. By providing guidance on testing methodologies, you will help keep the entire team accountable for the quality of work released in our weekly sprints.
- You will push new efficiencies with your team, from promoting test coverage to creating new tools and evangelizing automation best practices.
- Outstanding programming and problem solving skills
- Experience in test automation frameworks and languages such as Nightwatch/Selenium, Frisbee for API Testing, Jasmine Node, Postman for API testing, BrowserWatch, JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc.
- Experience in agile environments and comfort with quick iterations
- Experience with the structure and usage of REST API's
- Intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and willing to shift priorities seamlessly
- Strong desire to build products that will save lives and change the course of cancer
Good to have:
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or NodeJS.
We're looking for people who can change the world.
We're looking for those who challenge the status quo. Those who don't shy away from tough problems. For the builders who are never done building and the learners who are never done learning. We're looking for unwavering commitment and undying curiosity. We're looking for the smartest people on the planet to attack one of the
most challenging problems mankind has ever faced.
We're looking for you.
We believe we can propel the next breakthrough in healthcare.
Watch the video to learn about our philosophy at Tempus